I will take you directly to Nimmi mam's 2nd session. This was also a afternoon session. By now there are at least some people I can smile at. So naturally I'll try to catch some seat near to them. As far as Chandrakant, Sushant and Sivaji are concerned they are much different from my type. So the only option remaining as of now is Nitin and his friend. His friend's name is Vanshish Mehra.. The very serious guy with the glasses also sit with them always.That makes sense as well.All these guys are from Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh. There are more guys from PEC whom I am still to target but no girls from there in my section :( . But these three guys mostly sit together.
So he should be my next target. BTW the serious guy is not as serious as he seems to be. At times he cracks jokes as well !!
We were given one new exercise this session. The whole section was divided into groups of four. I really don remember how many ppl were in one section.I guess there were around 7 groups..so the strength must be around 28. When Nimmi mam started dividing the groups I was really excited to know who my group mates are gonna be coz that will be a golden opportunity to talk with more ppl and make some new friends. The method she opted to make groups was the trivial way of counting from one to four. As I am sitting with my 'already friends' they are not going to be in my group..Good.. Who remains .. Shivaji, Chandrakant or Sushant.Hmm I really did not want them to be in my group as well. I wanted a set of whole new people. Now lets see how it went ..
After counting, she started calling the groups one by one. As my number was called I stood up and swayed my head both sides as if I gambled with a lot of money and the very next moment I am gonna see the result of that. I result was not bad.
There was CR whom I was still to talk to properly. A little more info about CR. CR's real name is Akshay Singh and he looks like a Nawab ! He's from UP and is a BE in biotech from NIT Allahabad.
The second member was a girl from COEP who has strange name starting with P. She looks cute as well. And there is Sushant ! Haa . Still that's ok. 2 new ppl is a good result indeed.That too including a cute girl :) .
Well now she described the activity.It was a pretty interesting ! The scenario is that the whole world is drowning. And all of us here are rite now in an island which is gonna drown in a few minutes. Nimmi mam is playing the role of a boat man and she has a boat in which she can take 4 ppl other than her when the island drowns. Now you might have got the point. The task is the group of fours has to convince the boatman to take them with him. The group that can convince him the most survives ! Pretty interesting ..
She gave five minutes for the groups to prepare themselves before they come forward and start convincing the boatman.
So the four of us came and sat together. As I already described in my previous blogs CR is a smart guy and is good at taking initiatives. So it was obvious who is gonna head and coordinate the discussion of our group. We started thinking what role each one of us has to pursue so that the boatman is convinced. Girl's role became pretty clear soon as food is a primary necessity and making food that can be eatable is some thing that women are always known for. She can sew as well. So multi-talented woman. I really don think 'P' girl knew any of these.At least her looks defy that ! I really need to concentrate the next time some body calls out her name..I know it was some thing starting with 'Pra'.But that name was really new to me.
As I was a hatta katta aadmi CR suggested that I become a wood-cutter. I can cut wood to make new houses and as I was very strong I can help the boat man in rowing as well. I don remember what CR himself and Sushant had become.I think I should have written this blog much earlier .. Anyways when our turn came we went infront of the whole section and CR started the proceeding.. Well not started, he did all the proceedings.We didn't have to speak much.He turns out to be a good speaker as well ! In my opinion we did a good job. But as others started putting their points we felt that we could have done better. After all the teams completed, Mam announced the result. I don't remember which team won, but definitely I remember one point they put to convince her. They told one among them is actually the boatman's brother whom he had lost during his childhood !! Well, that is really impressive . At the last moments blood relationships really matter ..
But the bottom line for me is that I have talked to 2 more people including a girl.Happy !
No comments:
Post a Comment